Friday, December 19, 2008

The Dragon


This was started in the hospital waiting for my husband during his surgery. I had 2 interesting encounters. First a man was in the waiting room and peeked at what I was doing and loved it. He wanted to know if I do tatoos. Told him nope. Then the doctor came in after finishing my husband's surgery and noticed what I was doing and told me he loved the dragon (he was Japenese or Chinese, don't know which) and wanted to purchase it. Told him no as this was done for my Grandson. He asked about a print and I told him I only do Originals.


Actually, I want to paint this dragon. I just haven't decided which method to use (acrylic, gouache or pen & ink). Still thinking on that one. So if anyone wants to commission a painting of this dragon, please email me.

No comments: