Thursday, April 2, 2009

Plein Air

We are opening up our Cabin on the lake the week after Easter. Planning on doing more Plein Aire studies to take back to the studio. I pretty much live at the Cabin most of the summer. I make my own Charcoal Sticks over the Fire Pit, and I plan on getting some new Charcoal Sticks to replenish my current supply which is getting low. We need to Chain Saw some trees that have fallen due to the Beaver who thinks he has possession of our trees...uh..uh...I inherited a new Bow and Arrow Set from Kodiak and if I see that Beav out, he is so mine. I am excited this year as we have a new electric trolling motor for the boat which allows me to get into the areas that I couldn't previously access. This allows me access to new views that I didn't have before (and also catch more Bass).

Happy Easter everyone! I will have a full house with all my Children and Grandchildren (all boys) coming for the day. Bratwurst and Burgers are on the menu.
I guess we aren't very traditional...lol....but traditional is boring. I have been on this health kick lately where I hardly eat any red meat and eat lots of Brocolli, Cauliflower and other veggies. I don't care for Fruit so I eat very little of that, mostly just Bananas and Apples. I must say that my energy has increased tenfold since starting on this Menu. Try it--you might like it.

No comments: