Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring is Here

and how glorious it is. The Sring smell, the Lilies popping up, the green grass..I love the season at this time for the expectation of things to come. I have about 200Lily plants. I absolutely love them. I keep dividing them and now I got alot....but I have 2 homes...one on 1 acre and my cabin on 2 1/2 acres so there are plenty of places for homes for them.

My mom came in from Phoenix last night. She is 91 years old and I have no clue how she manages all 3 suitcases plus a carry on. When she comes to Michigan, she travels alone but when she goes back to Arizona, my sister and I go with her (a chance for a vacation with my sister..lol).

I am so blessed. I have wonderful children and grandchildren, a great husband, a wonderful mother and sister. My brother isn't too bad either...lol. I have a wonderful doctor who saved my life in 2002 with bypass surgery. He not only is my doctor but my very good friend. He is a hobby artist who does awesome acrylics. Last year he had prostrate cancer but he is coming along fine. Well, as good as can be expected mood wise. He at present is cancer free and so is my daughter who had Cervical Cancer last year. In June, my daughter will be cancer free for a year....we are going to have one heck of a celebration.

That's all for now. Haven't done much painting. There is alot of work with opening up the cabin and cutting the trees down, etc. Hopefully, we can get the boat in the water this weekend.

No comments: